Got kids who love PAW Patrol? Mark your calendar for some exclusive in-store events happening this month at—where else?—Target.
You're hearing it here first: On Saturday, October 28th, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., participating Target stores will be hosting in-store events that include trick-or-treat stations, fun giveaways, and screenings of a never-before-seen episode of Nick Jr.'s PAW Patrol. The episode, called "Pirate Pups to the Rescue," will be playing in the electronics department.
And there's more: In honor of Target's partnership with PAW Patrol, come early October the nationwide PAW Patrol Road Tour 2017 will stop at eight Target stores across the country. If you're interested in character meet-and-greets, lifelike character play tables, and other family-friendly activities, register online and make your way to one of the following tour dates:
- Fri., Oct. 6 from 3-7 p.m. at Riverwood Target, 5950 State Bridge Road, Duluth
- Sat. and Sun., Oct. 7-8 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. at Roswell Target, 1135 Woodstock Road, Roswell
- Fri., Oct. 13 from 3-7 p.m. at Wellington South Target, 5900 State Road 7, Lake Worth
- Sat. and Sun., Oct. 14-15 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. at Sawgrass Target, 12801 West Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise
- Fri., Oct. 20 from 3-7 p.m. at Katy West Target, 23710 Westheimer Parkway, Katy
- Sat. and Sun., Oct. 21-22 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. at Houston South Central Target, 8500 Main Street, Houston
- Fri., Oct. 27 from 3-7 p.m. at Huntington Beach East Target, 9882 Adams Avenue, Huntington Beach
- Sat. and Sun., Oct. 28-29 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. at Norwalk Target, 10600 Firestone Boulevard, Norwalk
Of course, there's exclusive-to-Target PAW Patrol merch for sale, too (because this is Target, after all):
So parents, you might want to bend the screen-time rules for this one—and get your shopping done, too!
Lauren Pardee is Parents.com's editorial assistant.