1. Turn up the heat and set the mood with a seductive, scented candle.
Romantic florals are our favorites. Try Bath & Body Works White Barn New York Collection in Rose Geranium ($25) or Lather Passion Flower Aromatherapy Candle ($12).run wild.
2. Treat yourself to 20 minutes of blissful tubtime.
Add a moisturizing salt or soak that smells enticing; we recommend The Healing Garden Jasminetheraphy Waves of Delight Body Soak ($9; shown) or Garden Botanika Honey Citrus Foaming Bath Melt ($5).
3. Get glowing skin while soaking with a minifacial.
Use a mask that unclogs oil-rigged pores to reveal a brighter, healthier complexion. Two to try: Biore Self-Heating Mask One-Minute Deep Cleansing Facial ($6) or Dr. Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask ($38; we swear it's worth the splurge!).
4. Polish dull arms and legs with a soothing, shimmering lotion.
We like Bloom Era of Shine Shimmer Body Cream ($20; shown) and Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer ($6).
5. Skip the everyday underwear, and slip into something sexy.
6. Slick on simple, sultry red -- enough said.
We're into Clinique Colour Surge Lipstick in Vintage Red ($13.50; shown) and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Revlon Red ($8.75).
7. Deep condition for soft, shiny strands.
Suggestions: Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat ($13) and Graham Webb Silk Repair Silk Protein Leave-in Conditioner ($13).
8. Pass on your everyday perfume; spritz something new and fabulous.
We've fallen for Avon Wink ($17) and Peter Thomas Roth It ($52).
9. Look hot in a little black dress -- whatever your budget.
10. Spend some one-on-one with your man.
Call a babysitter, make a dinner reservation for two, and cap off the night by going dancing. Or just stay in, and let your imagination run wild.
Copyright © 2004 Robin Immerman. Reprinted with permission of Parents magazine February 2004 issue.