10 Texts You NEVER Want to Get From the Babysitter
What's worse than hearing your hair stylist say "uh-oh"? Getting any of the following texts from the person watching your kid. OMG.
Leaving your precious spawn with a near stranger (or even your sister, mother or oldest friend) can be stressful. You know what doesn't help? Cryptic, confusing or just plain creepy text messages. Here, a roundup of things we never EVER want to see flashing on our screens when we're trying to get our date night on.
- Do you by any chance know how to get skin out of a zipper?
- What's Dylan's favorite hiding place? Just curious. :)
- Your creepy neighbor said to tell you thanks for letting him take a shower over here.
- Do you keep a hide-a-key anywhere?
- I think your smoke alarm is broken. It's been going off for an hour.
- So there's been a little accident.
- That cute pic I posted on Instagram of the kids in the bathtub already has 121 likes :-)
- You might want to pick up some carpet cleaner on your way home. The kind that gets out blood would be good.
- If I'm not here when you get home, I just ran out to pick up my boyfriend from work. BRB!
- BTW, I'm not going to be able to babysit anymore. I got a real job.