Mom's-Night-In Tool Kit
1. Just chill! These Miami Cocktail Company drinks have alcohol premixed right in the bottle, crownwineandspirits.com.
How to Make Mocktails and Stirrers
3. The Easy Pour Cocktail Shaker is dishwasher safe and the lid has a convenient built-in strainer, shoptrudeau.com.
4. Stack Wines are glasses of red or white wine that come snapped together, like a juice box just for Mom, liquorama.net.
5. Good advice from the Brits: Heed the motto on these Keep Calm cocktail napkins, zgallerie.com.
6. The Bar10der is ten drink tools in one: a muddler, standard and channel knives, a reamer, jigger, zester, stirrer, strainer, corkscrew, and bottle opener, uncommongoods.com.
7. Make a sangria with the Fruit Infusion Pitcher: Put slices in the center and pour the wine and liquor around it a few hours before your fiesta, target.com.
8. Pinwheel Cocktail Picks add a breezy air to appetizers, partycity.com
9. Open the Polka Dot Glasses Gift Box and serve up highballs in playful style, fishseddy.com.
2. You'll shake up your next gathering when you flip through Mrs. Lilien's Cocktail Swatchbook, barnesandnoble.com.
Originally published in the March 2014 issue of Parents magazine.