1. Miranda Kerr and Orlando BloomName: FlynnBirthday: January 6Fun Fact: Kerr was excited to start a family; she told W magazine, "My goal involves a hammock, a vegetable patch, and a solar-powered house."
2. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem
Name: LeoBirthday: January 22Fun Fact: Leo was born just a few days before Bardem was nominated for an Oscar for his role in Biutiful.
3. Christina Applegate and Martyn LeNoble
Name: Sadie Grace LeNobleBirthday: January 27Fun Fact: Applegate told People, "I want to be the ultimate burper and diaper-changer; I want to be the ultimate at all of it."
4. Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster
Name: AidenBirthday: February 16Fun Fact: Lancaster went through three rounds of fertility treatments before getting pregnant.
5. Gretchen Mol and Kip Williams
Name: Winter Morgan WilliamsBirthday: February 17Fun Fact: Think Winter is an unusual name? Big brother is dubbed "Ptolemy."
6. Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman
Name: Skylar Morrison BermanBirthday: March 22Fun Fact: "Mom and Dad literally could not be happier or more in love with their son!" the couple said in a statement.
7. Jane Krakowski and Robert Godley
Name: Bennet Robert GodleyBirthday: April 13Fun Fact: Krakowski told People, "Bennett is an amazing, healthy, sweet boy, and we are both just crazy in love with him."
8. Toni Collette and David Galafassi
Name: Arlo Robert GalafassiBirthday: April 30Fun Fact: Collette delivered on Good Friday, "making it the greatest Friday, indeed," she said.
9. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
Name: Moroccan and Monroe CannonBirthday: April 30Fun Fact: The twins were born on Carey and Cannon's third wedding anniversary.
10. Alicia Silverstone and Christopher Jarecki
Name: Bear Blu JareckiBirthday: May 5Fun Fact: Silverstone walked three miles a day for almost her entire pregnancy.
11. Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany
Name: Agnes Lark BettanyBirthday: May 31Fun Fact: Agnes was born in a birthing pool at home.
12. Pink and Carey Hart
Name: Willow Sage HartBirthday: June 2Fun Fact: After Willow was born, Pink tweeted: "She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondobsessed"
13. Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy
Name: BingBirthday: July 9Fun Fact: Hudson didn't want to know the gender of her baby before it was born, but had a strong (and ultimately inaccurate) hunch that her second child would be a girl.
14. Victoria and David Beckham
Name: Harper SevenBirthday: July 10Fun Fact: After three boys -- Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz -- the Beckham's got their girl.
15. Jewel and Ty Murray
Name: Kase Townes MurrayBirthday: July 11Fun Fact: Jewel found out she was pregnant on the very first day of her stint as cohost of Bravo reality show Platinum Hit.
16. Selma Blair and Jason Bleick
Name: Arthur Saint BleickBirthday: July 25Fun Fact: Blair declined to reveal the sex of her baby before it was born, telling People, "Hopefully, it's one or the other."
17. Tina Fey and Jeffrey Richmond
Name: Penelope AthenaBirthday: August 10Fun Fact: Fey debated whether to have a second child, but ultimately told Oprah that "My husband and I really decided that rather than risk having 30 Rock end in several years and feeling like part of our family is missing, we were going to prioritize our family."
18. Jessica Alba and Cash Warren
19. Alyssa Milano and David Bulgari
Name: Milo ThomasBirthday: August 31Fun Fact: Milano told People that her son had a sense of humor even while in her belly: "Every time I get an ultrasound, he's doing really funny things like sucking his thumb or elbowing me."
20. Ali Landry and Alejandro Menteverde
Name: Marcelo AlejandroBirthday: October 8Fun Fact: During her pregnancy, Landry combatted morning sickness with grilled cheese sandwiches.
21. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott
Name: Hattie Margaret McDermottBirthday: October 10Fun Fact: Spelling tweeted a picture of her daughter's feet at birth.
Copyright © 2011 Meredith Corporation.