2-Year-Old Boy Dies from E. Coli After Visiting Animals at San Diego County Fair
The 2-year-old boy contracted the virus while visiting the San Diego County Fair two weeks ago.
Kroger Recalls Select Frozen Berries Nationwide for Possible Hepatitis A Contamination
The retailer announced the recall of three frozen berry products on Friday.
This Mom Is Warning Parents After Her Toddler Almost Died From a Popular Snack
Crunchy, salty, and dangerous.
Boy Finds Metal Blade in McDonald's Happy Meal and Mistakes It for Toy
The on-duty manager allegedly offered his father a free meal in response to the situation.
New Studies Find That Many Fruit Juices Contain Levels of Arsenic and Lead
Nearly two dozen popular fruit juice brands contain concernable levels of various heavy metals.
A Student Died in His Sleep After Eating Leftover Pasta—Here’s How
A 20-year-old student died in his sleep after eating leftover pasta that had been sitting out on the counter for five days. Here's how.