DIY Homework Pop-Up Station
What You'll Need
- One 14" x14" x14" cardboard box
- Craft knife
- Duck tape
- Large rubber bands
- Post-it Mobile Attach and Go pockets
- Binder clips (optional)
1. Flatten the box completely by carefully opening its seam.
2. With the craft knife, cut off all the box's flaps.
3. Next, cut off one of the sides of the box; reserve this square.
4. You will have a tri-fold piece of cardboard remaining. Using your ruler as a straight-edge guide, cut a corner off each of the two sides with your knife.
5. Tape the reserved square of cardboard to the back side of the center section to create a double thickness (this will allow you to insert pushpins in the cardboard without them coming through).
6. Cover the sides of your carrel with stripes of Duck tape.
7. Stretch large rubber bands around the carrel to create a space to tuck notes and papers.
8. Stick Post-it Mobile Attach and Go pockets to the interior of your carrel.