Origami Heart How-To
1. Place a 6" x 6" square of origami paper colored-side down. Fold paper in half on the diagonal, bringing top corner to bottom one. Unfold. Fold in half again, bringing right corner to left one. Unfold.
2. Fold top point of paper to meet center crease.
3. Fold bottom point up to meet top fold.
4. Fold right side up diagonally to align with center.
5. Repeat on left side to meet center crease.
6. Flip over folded paper; fold side and top points in 1/2".
7. Flip over and insert a slip of paper with a message into pocket of heart.
Originally published in the February 2015 issue of Parents magazine.