What You'll Need
Elastic ribbon, needle, thread, scissors, light- and dark-pink felt, fabric glue, pink chenille stems, safety pin, pink all-in-one
1. Stretch the elastic band to fit around your child's head and stitch it closed to that circumference.
2. Cut out the large pig ears from light-pink felt.
3. Cut out the inner ears from dark-pink felt and glue them to the large ears.
4. Sew a stitch at the bottom of each ear (attaching both sides) to gather them at the bottom.
5. Attach ears to the elastic ribbon with a few stitches.
BODY AND TAIL
1. Twist two or three chenille stems together.
2. Twist them around a cylindrical object to form a spiral.
3. Safety pin to all-in-one.
Originally published in the October 2013 issue of Parents magazine.