Well Spun: Spiderweb Pumpkin
What you'll need A pumpkin, black brads, black yarn, plastic spider, glue
- Press brads into side of pumpkin to make a spiral design.
- Tie yarn to center brad and wrap around outer brad; knot and cut excess.
- Repeat for each brad on the outer ring of the spiral, resembling a pie chart.
- Tie yarn around the center brad and weave it around the spiral design; knot.
- Attach plastic spider on top with glue.
Originally published in the October 2012 issue of Parents magazine.