How to Make Mummy Juice Boxes
These scary sippers are easy to create and sure to be a big hit with trick-or-treaters or at your Halloween party! The juice boxes are waterproof, so you can throw them in a bucket of ice and serve them cold to thirsty little ghosts and goblins.
Here's what you need:
- Juice boxes
- Hole Punch
- White Vinyl Electrical Tape
- Googly Eyes
Here's what to do:
- Cover the top of your juice box
- Take a piece of electrical tape (cut a strip about three inches long)
- Use your hole punch and put a hole in the center (line it up on top so that your child can put their straw into the juice box with ease)
- Take another strip of tape and cover the rest of the top
- Take your tape and starting at the bottom, wrap it all the way around.
- Cut the tape and stick it down on the side
- Add your adhesive-backed googly eyes (Woo hoo, no drying time!)
- Cut a 3-inch strip of tape and position it on an angle.
- Finally, attach the straw to the side with an 1-inch strip of tape and tape it about a third of the way up.
If you make a mistake with the electrical tape, no worries! Just remove the tape and reposition.