Use white vinyl tape to create an army of mummy juice boxes for your kids to sip on this Halloween!
How to Make Mummy Juice Boxes
These scary sippers are easy to create and sure to be a big hit with trick-or-treaters or at your Halloween party! The juice boxes are waterproof, so you can throw them in a bucket of ice and serve them cold to thirsty little ghosts and goblins.
Here's what you need:
- Juice boxes
- Hole Punch
- White Vinyl Electrical Tape
- Googly Eyes
Here's what to do:
- Cover the top of your juice box
- Take a piece of electrical tape (cut a strip about three inches long)
- Use your hole punch and put a hole in the center (line it up on top so that your child can put their straw into the juice box with ease)
- Take another strip of tape and cover the rest of the top
- Take your tape and starting at the bottom, wrap it all the way around.
- Cut the tape and stick it down on the side
- Add your adhesive-backed googly eyes (Woo hoo, no drying time!)
- Cut a 3-inch strip of tape and position it on an angle.
- Finally, attach the straw to the side with an 1-inch strip of tape and tape it about a third of the way up.
If you make a mistake with the electrical tape, no worries! Just remove the tape and reposition.