This costume will have your child running out the door rain or shine, in no time!
What You'll Need
- Blue and silver craft paper or craft foam
- Fishing line
- Kids' bubble umbrella ($9; amazon.com)
1. Cut out two matching raindrop shapes and two matching lightning-bolt shapes from blue craft foam or paper.
2. Glue like shapes together with one end of a 12" length of fishing line sandwiched in between. Repeat to make additional shapes.
3. Tie fishing line to spokes of Umbrella.
Originally published in the October 2009 issue of Parents magazine.