Create a Unique Sushi Costume
What You'll Need
- Small orange pillow
- White tape
- 4"-wide dark-green ribbon
- Hot-glue gun
- Adhesive-backed Velcro strips
1. Working with a pillow vertically, tape strips diagonally down pillow, starting at the top middle edge, leaving about 2" between strips.
2. Repeat on other side going in the opposite direction.
3. Cut a 24" length of green ribbon and glue it crosswise to the middle of the pillow, leaving equal lengths of ribbon on each side.
4. Measure your baby's waist and attach adhesive-backed Velcro to each end of ribbon to use as closure.
Originally published in the October 2009 issue of Parents magazine.