What You'll Need
Pencil, kraft paper, scissors, glue. 1/4 yd. quilt batting (or other stuffing), brown paper, hole punch, ribbon
1. Trace trash-can lid or other large circle 4 times onto kraft paper; cut out.
2. Glue the outer edges of 2 circles together, leaving an opening. Repeat.
3. Fill sandwiched circles with batting; glue openings shut.
4. Cut brown-paper "chips"; glue on.
5. Punch 2 holes at top of circles, thread ribbon through holes, and tie at shoulder.
Originally published in the October 2013 issue of Parents magazine.