Edward Scissorhands Costume
Learn how to make an authentic Edward Scissorhands costume.
What you'll need Large white shirt, black undershirt, gray pants, brown boots, black suspenders ($13; americanapparel.net), scissors, safety pins, white and black make-up, dark red lipstick, Edward Scissorhands wig and gloves ($17 to $18 each; costumescollection.com).
1. Cut shirt with scissors in various places.
2. Cut suspenders in two places and pin together with safety pins.
3. Put white make up all over face. Use black make-up to create a shadowy look. Apply lipstick.
4. Put on wig and gloves.
- Buy the black suspenders from americanapparel.net.
- Buy the Edward Scissorhands wig and gloves from costumescollection.com.