These personalized presents are all about face.
1. Your pet-obsessed pal will pounce on these customized ankle socks that show off (yet another) picture of Snowball. Or outfit a pair with a pic of your child's goofy grin or his latest drawing—the options are endless. $15; livingroyal.com
2. Send an out-of-town relative a Winter Warmer Personalized Gift Box with all the fixings to make a cup of hot cocoa served with smiles from your kids. $50; pinholepress.com
3. Just what Grandma always wanted! Compose your family tree out of illustrated cameos by Mary and Shelly Klein with mix-and-match features. $145 for framed portrait of eight to 12 cameos; uncommongoods.com
4. This set of Nesting Doll "Frames" keeps the fun all in the family. $15; momastore.org
5. Finally, a digital frame for your parents that won't be frozen in time until someone (probably you) updates the memory card. This Wi-Fi-enabled device lets you upload new photos to their Nixplay Edge 8-inch frame remotely, so Mom and Dad can view pics of your kids skiing before they even take off their snow boots. $130; amazon.com