2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts Too Pretty to Wrap
Just top these presents off with a bow and stash them under the tree. Then sit back and enjoy the eggnog.
1. A bar of soap with a coordinating ceramic dish makes a sweet (smelling) gift for your car-pool buddy. $19; westelm.com
2. Indulge your favorite aunt with a little something special to take "me time" to the next level. $17; ferriswheelsandcarousels.com
3. Not to toot your own ... trunk, but this stylish pair of salt and pepper shakers will make an awfully cute gift for your mother-in-law. $48; jonathanadler.com
4. Inside this festive hinged box are 15 foldable cardstock ornaments that can be filled with treats and hung on a tree. $19; papress.com
5. Your coffee-crazed boss will swoon over this pair of pretty porcelain mugs. $40; amazon.com