Each of these presents packs into the USPS's small, flat-rate Priority Mail package and can be mailed nationally for $5.95.
1. Keep your brother-in-law looking sharp with this kit that includes tools to groom his nails, clean his shoes, and make his collar stay put. $15; Crate & Barrel stores
2. Sugar Streak Hair Chalk lets your niece rock wildly colored strands on Saturday that will wash out before church on Sunday. $15; Kohl's stores
3. Your child's godmother will feel like Snow White with these friendly forest creatures in her kitchen. $5; World Market stores
4. Warning: This Kate Spade New York case for her iPhone 6 may encourage your snap-happy little sis to take even more selfies. $35; Kate Spade New York stores
5. This pocket-size tin has everything your biker buddy needs to repair a punctured tire on the go. $25; Paper Source stores
6. Help your honey set the mood! With up to six hours of battery life, the Altec Lansing Mini H20 is one of the thinnest speakers on the market. $40; Best Buy stores