1. Your stressed-out friend's imagination will whisk her off to exotic places as she colors her way through all 96 pages of Splendid Cities. $9; amazon.com
2. Ship your cousin's family four mix-and-match pints of artisanal goat-milk gelato. Just don't be surprised if she hides a whole one for herself! $40 for four pints; victorygardennyc.com
3. No beauty queen will want to put this book down! She'll enjoy all eight pages of assorted disposable face treatments in Dr. Jart+ The Book of Masks. $39; sephora.com
4. After 90 hours of burn time, your coworker can use this candle's pretty glass container to hold an after-hours cocktail. Available in eight scents, $24; skeemshop.com
5. There's an 82 percent* chance you'll soon be invited over for a beer if you give your brother this Sorachi Ace Beer Making Kit that lets him practice (then sip!) his craft. $40; brooklynbrewshop.com *Results may vary.
6. What's so great about this Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, you ask? Just wait—your child's teacher will tell you all about it once she bakes them. (We hope she shares!) $17; mrchocolate.com