Dad's Day Crown Craft
Here's how (it's easy, Mom):
1. Use one of Dad's hats to measure his head size.
2. Cut a 5-inch-wide piece of sturdy craft paper to this length, and tape ends together.
3. Use a paper punch to make a star border along the top.
4. Punch out more stars from colored paper and add them to the outside.
5. Glue medium-sized chipboard letters (get them at createforless.com) to colored Popsicle sticks, and tape to the inside front of the crown.
Copyright © 2008. Used with permission from the June 2008 issue of Parents magazine.