Easy Cocktail Recipes Inspired By Your Favorite Easter Candy
Here come Peter Cotton Tail hopping down the bunny trail. Hippoty Hoppity your in-laws are on their way. Make these Easter candy-inspired cocktails to make their day.
Peeps Gin Fizz
If you have several boxes of Peeps left over and hate wasting food, turn these little cavity cultivators into adorable cocktail garnishes.
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- ¾ oz Simple Syrup
- ½ oz heavy cream
- 1 egg white
- Dry Shake and pour over a rimmed highball glass with sugar color of your choice.
- Top the High Ball Glass with Ice
- 3 dashes of Orange Blossom Water
- Garnish with a Peep
Cadbury Mini Eggs Martini
That dang Easter Bunny somehow brings more Cadbury Eggs than your kids will ever possibly eat. Good thing we found an adult-friendly use for them.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Crème d' Cocoa
- 1 oz of Heavy Creme
- Serve up in a martini glass
- Crush those cute little pastel mini eggs and sprinkle over the top.
Jelly Bean Punch
Kick your Easter lunch with your in-laws up a notch with a punch.
- 5 oz White Rum
- 2 Capri Sun
- 2 oz Pineapple juice
- 2 oz OJ
- Splash of Grenadine
- Fill with Jelly Beans
- Top with Sparkling Rose
Easter Bunny Rum Old Fashion
Does anyone else's kid get a little too freaked out to actually eat the chocolate bunny? For some reason, this large piece of chocolate is more like a trophy to kids than a treat. When they head to bed, steal this guy for some fun new cocktails.
- 3 oz. Dark Rum
- 1 Sugar Cube Muddled
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Stir the ingredients in a mixing glass
- Bite off the Easter Bunny Ears
- Pour directly into the hollowed out Chocolate and enjoy.