- 12-inch chenille stems in various colors
- one green plastic basket for berries or cherry tomatoes (empty)
- self-stick felt shapes
- craft grass
- Have your child weave chenille stems, in alternating colors, through openings of a plastic berry or cherry-tomato basket. To make weaving easier, trim chenille stems in half.
- For the handle, braid three chenille stems; attach one end to one side of the top of the basket and the other end to the opposite side.
- To finish, add a precut self-adhesive felt decoration, such as our butterfly -- or create your own. Fill with craft grass and holiday treats.