HATCH Collection Holiday Bundle Sale Is Filled With Luxe Deals for Moms
The chic line—designed for moms at every stage of pre-, during and post-pregnancy—is celebrating the holiday season by dropping prices on some of their most popular bundles.
December 11, 2018
If you haven't heard about HATCH, it's time you did. The line, created by Ariana Goldman in 2011, is filled with timeless, chic clothes and accessories for expectant and postpartum moms. As a mom of two, Goldman says she started HATCH to fill a void in the maternity clothing market. Now, you can treat yourself or a loved one to a variety of the line's pretty, pampering products at a special holiday discount.
From now through December 25 at 11:59 p.m. EST, the following HATCH bundles will be 20% off with the code: BUNDLE20.
- The HATCH-to-Hospital Box (regularly $248) features uber-comfortable hospital essentials: an organic bamboo undie, organic bamboo nightgown, a matching organic bamboo rob, and a pair of delectable grey socks made in Italy by HATCH x Maria La Rosa. Shop Here
- The HATCH-to-Home Bundle (regularly $198) is filled with beautifully-made garments for your newborn: an organic cotton HATCH, a pair of tiny baby socks made in loop terry by HATCH x Etiquette, a Jellycat Lamb stuffed animal, and a notecard for the birth details. Shop Here
- HATCH Belly Besties (regularly $98) pack includes HATCH Mama Belly Oil, HATCH Mama Belly Fix (a set of four stretch mark-minimizing Belly Masks), and one pack of HATCH Tattoos. Shop Here
- HATCH Layers Set (regularly $198) is a collection of staples for your wardrobe made from super-soft fabric. Shop Here
- HATCH Beauty Tote (regularly $298) includes Belly Oil (stretch mark reduction therapy), Belly Fix (4 stretch mark-minimizing masks), Pocket Spa Trio (Aromatherapy Oil Blends), Strength + Shine (daily fortifying hair oil), Down, Girl (soothing leg and foot relief), and Nipple + Lip (rescue balm). Shop Here
Any of these luxe bundles would make a gorgeous gift for you or another mom in your life this holiday season.