If you had an active subscription as of April 1st, 2012 and our records indicate you were using a device with Android 2.2 or 2.3, Next Issue, will notify you that it has canceled your reoccurring payments to avoid any further charges. If you do not receive an email notification stating that Next Issue has canceled your account, please proceed to cancel your account directly.
Answers others found helpful
- If I have an active digital subscription, can I update to a new Android 3.0 or 4.0 device and continue to get my digital magazines?
- I am using a device running Android 2.x; will I be able to continue receiving new magazine issues through my individual magazine reader apps?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I cancel my Next Issue subscription?
- I have an Android 2.x device; can I still browse and purchase magazines through the Next Issue app?