Photo Contest: I can't find my photo contest entry. Where is it?
Photos are published on the site on a weekly basis. When your photo is published you will receive an email with a link to your entry. You can also find your entry on our site by going to photo contest - go to the contest you entered and click on the 'View Your Own Entries' link. If your entry did not meet the requirements of the contest, it may have been rejected and will not be displayed on the site.
We start accepting entries at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time on Sunday morning of each week. Immediately after your photo is submitted, you will receive a Thank You message on your screen. On Monday or Tuesday of the following week (usually within 10 days), you will receive an e-mail with the ID number of your photo.
Answers others found helpful
- Photo Contest: What happens to my photo once I submit it to the contest?
- Photo Contest: How often can I enter the contests?
- Photo Contest: I live in Canada and want to enter the photo contest. How do I enter?
- Photo Contest: How are the photos judged?
- Photo Contest: How do I get my family and friends to vote for my photo entry?