My iPad issues still won't download. What else can I try?
Try deleting the app entirely and reinstalling it. (This will delete the issues you've downloaded so far, so you'll need to re-download them. But you won't be charged again for issues you've already paid for). To delete the app:
- Tap and hold down our app icon on your iPad screen until it starts to shake.
- Tap the "X" in the top left corner, and then tap "Delete".
- Return to the iTunes store and reinstall our app. If you've already bought issues, tap the "Buy" button and re-install them for free.
Answers others found helpful
- I accidentally deleted the single magazine reader app with all my magazines. Is there a way to get the original magazine reader app back, so I can read my old magazine issues?
- My question isn't on your list of FAQs. How can I contact you?
- What if I exit the app while an issue's downloading?
- Can I buy a subscription to Parents magazine on the Kindle Fire?