You may have an old version on your device's operating software. The mobile world is evolving so rapidly that it's important to keep your system current. For an iPad, just connect it to the PC or Mac you normally sync with, and it'll let you know if you need an update, and how to do it.
Answers others found helpful
- I can't get an issue to download. What can I do?
- I am using a device running Android 2.x; will I be able to continue receiving new magazine issues through my individual magazine reader apps (i.e., Better Homes and Gardens app, People Magazine app, etc.)?
- What if I exit the app while an issue's downloading?
- Some things don't quite work right in my issue, such as page-swiping and pop-ups.
- I accidentally deleted the single magazine reader app with all my magazines. Is there a way to get the original magazine reader app back, so I can read my old magazine issues?