How do I know what version of Android I have?
- Tap on the Settings icon under Apps (top right corner of your tablet)
- Tap on the About Device icon
- Check the number under Android version
- Your device will display what version you have.
- Android 2.2 = Froyo
- Android 2.3 = Gingerbread
- Android 3.0 = Honeycomb
- Android 4.0 = Ice Cream Sandwich
The new version of Next Issue requires Android 3.0 and above.
Answers others found helpful
- How do I get the new version of Next Issue?
- If I have an active digital subscription, can I update to a new Android 3.0 or 4.0 device and continue to get my digital magazines?
- I have an Android 2.x device; can I still browse and purchase magazines through the Next Issue app?
- I have a subscription and I'm using a device running Android 2.x, what will happen to my subscription?