What if I exit the app while an issue is downloading?
If you're still connected to Wi-Fi and you've just darkened your screen, the download will continue. If you completely shut down the device, the download will pause until you re-enter the app and tap on the issue's cover again in the Library. Downloading will then pick up from where it left off.
Answers others found helpful
- How do I get the iPad app?
- What if I exit the app while an issue is installing?
- I downloaded the app before August 12, 2011. How do I subscribe, or register my existing print subscription?
- I am using a device running Android 2.x; will I be able to continue receiving new magazine issues through my individual magazine reader apps?
- How do I get the app for my tablet device?