Fertility Yoga: How To Do a Yoga Staff Pose
- Sit on a mat or blanket and extend legs long in front of you with knees and back straight, using fingertips at your sides for additional support as needed.
- Turn both ankles in a circle five times, clockwise; repeat going counterclockwise.
- Flex and point your feet 10 times.
- Wiggle your toes; rotate and bend your ankles.
- Shake out your legs by gently bouncing the knees up and down, which will lubricate your knee and hip joints and help keep them limber.
Copyright © 2011 Meredith Corporation.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.