Fertility Yoga: How To Do a Seated Twist Pose
- Sit in a comfortable cross-legged position.
- Place your left hand on your right knee. Inhale.
- Keeping your spine long and engaging your abdominal muscles, twist to your right, reaching your right fingertips to the floor behind you. Let your neck follow; do not strain. Continue to lengthen your spine as you inhale, and gently twist further to the right as you exhale. Hold the pose for 8 to 10 breaths.
- Release and twist gently in the opposite direction.
- Reverse the crossing of your legs and repeat on the opposite side.
Copyright © 2011 Meredith Corporation.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.