1. Follow me! Little Tikes Catch Me Crabbie dances back and forth, gently waving his claws and playing music to invite a chase. 6 to 36 months, $15.
3. Chewbeads are beloved jewelry for moms that babies can also gum. The same safe silicone is used for these hip new Zodies Teethers. birth+, $14.50 each.
4. You're sure to grab a certain someone's attention when you make the plush Eeboo Noisy Ball crinkle, squeak, or jingle. It has a truly distinct sound. birth+, $25.
5. Yookidoo's Donkey "Shake Me" Rattle has a bold pattern designed to stimulate developing eyesight. It also plays music when it moves. Riveting! birth+, $8.
6. With its curlicue shape, the Manhattan Toy Travel + Comfort Activity Spiral Fox can be hung on a stroller or car seat, where it's sure to tempt your infant to show off a big grin. birth+, $22.
7. The chunky fabric pages of Skip Hop's Explore & More Mix & Match Book are easy for little ones to turn. Rattle and teether included! birth+, $15.
8. The Manhattan Toy Play Pyramid has three sides, each featuring a sweet woodland parent and matching baby animal. You can also open it up and spread it flat for fun on the floor during tummy time. birth+, $30.
9. Playskool's Fold 'n Go Busy Elephant is the perfect pal to stash in the diaper bag to distract Baby when you're doing errands; it has seven different activities. 3 months+, $25.
10. Wee B. Ready is a collection of the classics— squeaky blocks, balls, teethers, and a plush friend—all stored in a sturdy drum that will be a blast for your baby to bang on. birth to 3 years, $18.
14. Fill the HABA Little Frog Water Play Mat with water and show your sweetie that pressing the belly makes the shapes inside dance. It's fun to use on a high-chair tray or on the floor. birth to 12 months, $25.