These flying pterodactyls are made from paper and brighten any party.
What You'll Need
- Pterodactyl template
- Neon posterboard (cut to 8"x 22")
- Circular office supply stickers
- Black marker
- Download the pterodactyl template below.
- Reduce or enlarge template to your preferred size, print, and cut out template.
- Use template to trace pterodactyl head shape onto neon card stock; cut out.
- Fold large paper to 4"x 11"; use template to trace body shape onto folded paper and cut out. Fold wings according to template.
- Tape head to body. Add stickers as eyes and draw in pupil with black marker.
- Use a needle and tread to rig a thread through each wing to hang; secure with knots.
Originally published in the May 2013 issue of Parents magazine.