Learn how to make these darling paper flowers using just cupcake liners, pipe cleaners and a little dab of glue. This spring craft will brighten up anyone's day.
Pretty Cupcake-Liner Flowers
We were so blown away by the huge paper flowers created by Morgan Levine for FamilyFun's Feb/Mar cover that we asked her to adapt a pint-size version for kids to make. Each bloom comes together in minutes, so your little florists will have a whole bouquet in no time!
Here's what you need:
- Cupcake lines
- pipe cleaners
Here's what to do:
- Make a small fold at one end of a pipe cleaner.
- Thread on a cupcake liner and pull to the fold.
- Dab center with glue and scrunch into a cone.
- Repeat with at least four more liners.
- Fold the "stem" in half and twist together, leaving 2 to 3 inches.
- Fold tail into a leaf; twist onto the stem