4 Fun Ways to Decorate Kids' Bike Spokes
Make your kid's ride stand out with these easy-to-do bicycle decorations, whether you're planning to ride in a parade or just cruising around town.
1. Twist pipe cleaners around the spokes. Bend each one at the middle and wrap it over adjacent spokes.
- RELATED: Kids Bikes: Easy Riders
2. Gather up ribbons in Fourth of July hues and tie them to the spokes.
3. Purchase premade metallic stars or cut your own from cardboard, and tuck them into place.
4. Cut slits down the length of plastic straws and slip them onto the spokes.