Easy-to-Make Summer T-shirt
Hit the beach in an easy-to-make surfboard tee. Your child can help choose the fabrics and cut out the shapes.
1. Download our surfboard template below. Print and cut out the shape.
2. Trace the surfboard onto paper-backed fusible web (such as HeatnBond or Wonder-Under). Repeat for as many pieces as you want. Cut out the shapes, adding a border about 1/4 inch wide.
3. Place the shapes onto pieces of fabric. Press with an iron as directed on the fusible web's packaging.
4. Cut the web-backed fabric along the traced lines.
5. Peel the paper from the surfboards, place them on a prewashed T-shirt, and iron them on as directed.