How to Create a Thank You Card Kit
Encourage an excellent habit this holiday season by putting together an inspiring kit for crafting thank-you cards.
1. Start with a box made for storing scrapbook paper (ours measures 13 by 13 inches).
2. Use cardboard or foam core to make the compartment dividers. Cut long strips first (match their width to the height of your box), then trim them to size after measuring your supplies. (For an easy way to cut foam core, see our tip below.) To secure the dividers, use a glue gun, applying lines of glue wherever edges meet.
3. Stock your kit with blank cards, scrapbooking paper, envelopes, colored pencils, markers, gel pens alphabet stamps, ink pad, scissors, craft punches, stickers, pencil sharpener, washi tape, glue stick, double-sided tape.
4. To keep tabs on who should get a card, print our Thank You Card Tracker. Mount it inside the lid with double-sided tape. Use the tracker while opening holiday or birthday gifts (the lid makes a handy writing surface).
5. With more double-sided tape, attach clear sleeves for stamps and return-address labels.