Parents, Toymakers, and Doctors Warn of Risks From Kids Ingesting Batteries After Slew of Scary Incidents
Thousands of children are seen in the emergency room each year for accidentally ingesting batteries. Here's how to keep your kids safe.
Boyfriend Arrested in Case of Babysitter Accused of Killing Toddler After Disturbing Phone Searches
Amazon Driver Reunites Baby with Mom After He's Stolen in Apparent Carjacking in Houston
6 Best Baby Bath Seats and Buying Safety Tips
California Mom Who Killed Daughter, 2, by Leaving Girl Alone in Car with Heat Running Gets 14 Years in Prison
4-Month-Old Girl Dies After She's Found Unconscious with Dog Lying on Top of Her: Report