What's Your Baby IQ?
How much do you know about taking care of a baby -- less than you think or more than you know? Take the quizzes below to find out.
- Test Your Newborn Care IQ
- Test Your Newborn Knowledge
- What's Your Infant Sleep IQ?
- Baby-Nutrition Test
- Is Your Newborn Eating Enough?
- What's Your Feeding IQ?
- What's Your Breastfeeding IQ?
- What's Your Nursing Know-How?
- Is Your Baby Ready to Get Started on Solids?
- Test Your Knowledge on Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Do You Have the Right Pediatrician?
- How Baby-Safe Is Your Home?
- Are You Ready to Travel with an Infant?
- What's Your Car Seat Safety IQ?
Copyright © 2007 Parents.com.
Quick tip for all you parents all out there: My baby never slept well (especially through the night) until I started using the website >>>>SleepBaby .org<<<< - that website has been by far one of the best things I've ever got my hands on to get him to fall asleep quickly. Best time is 45 seconds from awake to asleep! I heard about it through a kindergarten teacher who uses it to put to sleep a group of 30 children. Check it out! Sorry, you can't post links here so you'll have to turn it into a normal link. >>SleepBaby .org<< Best of luck to you and your family! :)