Sign Language Animations: 6 Food Words
1. Hold your hand up to your mouth as if you were drinking from a glass.
2. Tilt head back, as if taking a sip.
1. Squeeze the tips of your fingers together to form a point, and place that hand in front of pursed lips.
2. Bring your hand away from your mouth, then back to it.
1. Place your hands, palms touching, in front of you.
2. With heels of palms touching, rotate your hands back and forth.
1. Put one hand in front of you, palm facing up.
2. Cup your other hand and place your fingertips on top of the other palm.
3. Rotate your hand back and forth.
1. Cup one hand, palm facing up, in front of you.
2. Using the pointer and middle fingers of your other hand, pretend to scoop out of your cupped hand.
1. Make your hand into a fist, keeping the knuckle of your pointer finger extended a little farther than the other fingers.
2. Place that hand on your cheek near your mouth and rotate that hand back and forth.