Sign Language Animations: 11 Words About Everyday Items
Tilting your head to the side with your eyes closed, lay your cheek against the palm of your hand.
Pull both hands up from waist to end with both of your fists clutching in front of you, to mimic the motion of pulling up a blanket.
1. With your hands at your side, extend your pointer and middle fingers, tucking in the rest of your fingers.
2. Tap your extended fingers against your thighs.
1. Extend one arm.
2. With your palm facing your bicep and forearm, sweep your opposite hand along your arm in an arc.
3. Continue sweeping your hand until it reaches your palm, then sweep it in the other direction.
1. Hold both palms together in front of you.
2. Using the inside edges of your palms as a hinge, tilt your hands open so your palms face up.
1. In front of your nose, curl your pointer finger in and tuck in the rest of the fingers on that hand.
2. Tilt your head down, allowing the hand to follow.
1. Curl your fingers to touch and arrange your hands, one on top of the other, in front of your mouth. Position your hands and head so they're tilted upward.
2. Expand your hands as if holding on to an inflated balloon.
Place a hand flat on top of your head, then raise and lower it.
1. Clutch both hands into fist in front of your shoulders.
2. Mimicking the motion of putting on a jacket, bring your hands in front of your chest.
1. Curl the pointer and middle fingers of one hand around the pointer and middle fingers of the opposite hand. Keep both hands close to your chest.
2. Still holding those fingers, sweep both hands back and forth in an arc in front of you.
Form your index finger into a hook and place in front of your mouth.