When to Worry
Signs that your baby might need special attention.
By 3 Months
- Your baby can't support his own head
- His movements are more reflexive than deliberate
By 7 Months
- Your baby's muscles seem unusually tight or unusually soft and floppy
- He has limited neck control
- He doesn't roll over in either direction
- He can't seem to bear any weight on his legs
By 12 Months
- Your baby doesn't crawl
- He can't stand even when he's supported
- He consistently drags one side of his body when he moves
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child's condition.