The Quick Wrap is an effective technique for parents with a minimum amount of time. Use a blanket that will cover the baby's entire body.
1. Lay a square blanket on a flat surface.
2. Fold one corner of the blanket down about the length of your hand.
3. Lay the baby on the blanket diagonally so the fold is above the top of the baby's neck.
Caution: Since swaddling is confining and may restrict a baby's motor development, a full-body swaddle is not recommended after the baby's first 60 days. When the baby has reached this age, it is best to use a version that leaves her arms unrestricted, such as the altered Burrito Roll.
4. Pull the right side of the blanket across the baby's body. Tuck it under the baby's left side.
5. Pull the left side of the blanket across the baby's body. Tuck it under the baby's right side.