The hottest trend among Hollywood parents? Gender-bender kids' names.
What is the hottest trend among Hollywood parents? Gender-bender kids' names. Check out these A-list monikers.
- Garth Brooks -- girl
- Lena Olin -- boy
- Melissa Etheridge -- girl
- Anthony Edwards -- boy
- Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson -- girl
- Melissa Gilbert -- boy
- Robin Wright and Sean Penn -- girl
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones -- boy
- George Stephanopoulos and Ali Wentworth -- girl
- Robert De Niro -- boy
- Leeza Gibbons -- girl
- Tyson Beckford -- boy
- Kelsey Grammer -- girl
- Josie Bissett and Rob Estes -- boy
- Billy Ray Cyrus -- girl
- Jason Alexander -- boy
Are You Having a Boy or a Girl?
Are you tempted to find out the sex of your baby at your next ultrasound? Or would you rather be surprised on delivery day? If you're playing the guessing game right now about your baby-to-be, find out if the old wives' tales you may be hearing hold any truth.
Wacky Old Wives' Tales
It seems like everyone has an opinion about what you're having, doesn't it? Here are 12 totally unscientific bits of folklore you may be hearing now.
You're definitely having a boy if:
- Your belly is as big and round as a basketball.
- You crave peanuts, pickles, chips, and other salty foods.
- Your legs are hairier than they've ever been before.
- You're carrying low.
- Your husband is packing on the pounds with you.
- Your breasts haven't grown much.
You're definitely having a girl if:
- Your face breaks out like crazy.
- Your mom is suddenly going gray.
- You've gained lots of weight in your face.
- You're carrying extra pounds in your butt.
- You've got a bad case of morning sickness.
- You develop a raging sweet tooth.
Copyright © 2004. Reprinted with permission from the Fall 2004 issue of Parents Expecting magazine.