Fashionable Baby Names
Flaunt your good taste by giving your baby boy or girl a haute couture baby name.
We all like nice things—some of us more than others. If you insist on only the finest, then we have the perfect baby names for you.
Inspired by the very best in jewelry, cars, fashion and more, we've compiled a list of names that will give your child instant first-class status. Check out these rich baby names for boys and girls.
Baby Names Inspired By World-Class Jewelry Designers
Great things come in small packages! Display your excellent taste by bestowing upon your precious pearl a name inspired by a world-famous jewelry designer.
- Cartier – Inspired by Frenchman Pierre Camille Cartier, who once owned the Hope Diamond.
- Gari – Inspired by Bulgari, an Italian jewelry lines that boasts distinctly Greek and Roman pieces.
- Graff – Inspired by Graff, the London designer who works with only the rarest and highest quality diamonds.
- Miki – Inspired by Mikimoto, the go-to brand for the best in pearl jewelry.
- Pia – Inspired by Piaget, which is best known for its state-of-the-art diamond watches.
- Tag – Inspired by Tag Heuer, the Swiss maker of prestigious sports watches and chronographs.
- Tiffany – Inspired by Tiffany & Co, whose expensive gifts arrive in little blue boxes.
- Van – Inspired by Van Cleef & Arpels, the jewelry brand that defines luxury.
- Winston – Inspired by Harry Winston, whose brilliant gems grace every major red carpet event.
Baby Names Inspired By Top Fashion Houses
When it comes to baby names, fashionable doesn't have to mean trendy (or overused). The most sought after fashion brands in the world offers outstanding ideas for stylish monikers for your son- or daughter-to-be.
- Calvin Klein
- Christian Dior
- Dolce and Gabbana
- Hugo Boss
- Ralph Lauren
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Vera Wang
- RELATED: How to Choose the Perfect Baby Name
Baby Names Inspired By Designer Handbags
It's fun to flaunt pricey handbags that boast designer names and logos, and it would be equally exciting to name a daughter Prada or a son Gucci!
For girls, you might also consider Chanel, Furla, Kate (Spade), Prada or (Bottega) Veneta. For boys, we like Fendi, Hermes, Louis (Vuitton), Marc Jacob(s) and Michael (Kors).
Nothing conveys status quite like a luxury car. Strap your baby into the fast lane with one of these luxury car-inspired names: