Parents.com understands that raising good people is the most important job. We serve up trusted advice that empowers all parents to care for their kids with confidence and enjoy the ride.
Here at Parents.com, we try to be as honest as possible about what it means to become a parent, in all its facets. The parenting journey starts long before the birth of your first baby, and we’re here to be that wise whisper in your ear that encourages you to create a better tomorrow and guides you through the fantastically complicated journey ahead.
What you can expect to find on Parents.com:
- Real-talk on fertility, TTC, and birth plans
- Inclusive conversations on family dynamics and what it means to be a mom or dad today
- Judgement-free and unfiltered advice that empowers and supports parents at every stage of the journey from TTC to raising teens
- Refreshing discussions and resources on mental health care for moms, dads, and kids
- Inspiration to start new family memories around holidays and major milestones
Our editorial team works hard to provide accurate, reliable, credible, engaging, and balanced information for our readers. We strive to be inclusive of all parents, regardless of gender and aim to use inclusive language to refer to pregnant people and parents-to-be. We are working to update existing pieces with outdated gender references or concepts we are tired of hearing as parents, like “natural” birth, breast is best, pregnancy brain, mom brain, bouncing back after baby, or the “right” way to parent.
Parents Digital Staff
Amanda Wolfe, senior content director, health & parenting
Jennifer Del Sole, growth director, health & parenting
Angelique Jurgill, acting general manager, health & parenting
Parents.com Editorial Staff
Julia Dennison, executive editor
Melissa Bykofsky, deputy editor
Liz Lashway, senior SEO editor
Anna Halkidis, features editor
Gillian Nigro, social media editor
Nicole Harris, SEO writer
Libby Ryan, associate editor
Francesca Spatola, associate producer
Melissa Mills, copy/research editor
Lexa Krajewski, social media assistant
Kelly Glass, contributing editor
The go-to guide for parenting effectively in today’s world, Parents is committed to helping moms and dads “raise the future.” As the leading parenting magazine, Parents has a rate base of 2.2 million and reaches 9.3 million monthly readers, providing trustworthy advice on all ages, from baby to toddler and school-age, up through the tween years. Whether you’re trying to maintain your cool amid tantrums, facing picky eaters, or simply doing your best to raise kind kids who will become good people, you’ll find real-world strategies to help you along the way. And thanks to a board of advisors whose expertise spans all aspects of modern family well-being, you’ll get up-to-date advice you can trust—on every topic from baby rashes to kids’ colds, anxiety, and learning differences. Parents speaks to moms first and foremost as women with their own goals and passions and covers all relevant aspects of this intense life stage: children’s emotional wellness, family health, relationships, work life, mindfulness, food and cooking, celebrations, home organization, travel, beauty routines, and more.
Get More From Parents.com
- Get the latest parenting news, pregnancy advice, recall alerts, product recommendations, family nutrition guidance, and more to your inbox by signing up for one of our daily or weekly newsletters.
- Listen to We Are Family, the new podcast from Parents that shines a light on the beautiful diversity of today’s families.
- Learn Parents Tip of the Day on Alexa by enabling the Parents Tip of the Day Briefing and saying,"Alexa, open Parents Tip of the Day," or on Google Home by saying, “Hey Google, play Parents Tip of the Day.”
- Listen to Pregnancy Confidential, a week-by-week pregnancy podcast that walks listeners through the physical, emotional, and all-around quirks of pregnancy.
Submit a question to the ‘Ask Your Mom’ advice column here.
If you would like to advertise in Parents magazine or on Parents.com,please email Donna Lindskog (Donna.Lindskog@meredith.com), sales manager, or Kristen Stucchio-Suarez (Kristen.Suarez@meredith.com), group marketing director.
Join our #ParentsIRL Facebook Group