July 4th Lady Liberty Crown
Instructions for making a Fourth of July crown from craft foam.
Hi. I'm Jordan DeFrank for FamilyFun Magazine here to show you how to make our Lady Liberty Crown. For this craft, you'll need our Lady Liberty Crown template from familyfunmag.com, green craft foam, a headband, and scissors. No glue needed. First cut out the Lady Liberty Crown template. Trace the pattern onto a 12x18-inch sheet of green craft foam. Next cut out the shape. Use scissors to make a slit at the base of each spike where noted on the template. Thread the spikes through the openings. Slide the spikes onto a thin plastic headband. This oh-so-easy Fourth of July craft is the perfect accessory for a patriotic party or a parade.
More For You
- FamilyFun Printable Templates Index
- Fourth of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Madlib
- Baby Development Tracker
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 6 Facts You Need to Know About Autism
- Adorable Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Fourth of July Party Ideas, Decorations, Activities, Recipes, Crafts
- Be a Spring Explorer: 5 Nature Activities for Kids
- Treat of the Month