July 4th Patriotic Pops
Instructions for making a fruity Fourth of July treat.
Hi. I'm Debbie Way from FamilyFun Magazine, and I'm gonna show you how to make patriotic pops, a healthy and refreshing treat for your Fourth of July barbeque. To make them, you'll need 1-inch thick slices of watermelon and apple, blueberries, a large and a small star-shaped cookie cutter, bamboo skewers, and straws. Use the larger cookie cutter to cut a star from the watermelon. Then cut out the center with the smaller cutter. Use the same cookie cutter to make a small star from an apple slice. Carve a small hole from the center and pop in a blueberry. Place the apple star inside the watermelon. Then insert a skewer through the pieces and slip a straw over the skewer. Now watch your family reach for the stars.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- 13 Signs You May Be Pregnant
- 14 Fun & Festive Baby Shower Games
- The 20 Best Snacks for Kids
- Mother's Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- 5 Signs That You're in Labor
- Teach Your Baby to Sleep (In Just 7 Days)
- A Food Guide for Pregnant Women: What to Eat and What Not to Eat