Sticker Stencil Easter Eggs
Instructions for decorating Easter eggs using stickers and food coloring.
Hi. I'm Jordan DeFrank with FamilyFun, here to show you how to make sticker stencil Easter eggs. For this project, you'll need hard boiled eggs, small stickers in basic shapes and egg dye. Start by applying stickers to the eggs. Dunk the eggs and dye and let them soak for about 5 minutes. Let them dry completely about another 5 minutes. Peel off the stickers. Now your stencil eggs are ready to hide and seek.
More For You
- Good Eggs: Unbelievably Cute Easter Crafts
- Dye-Free Easter Egg Decorating Ideas for Kids
- Plan the Perfect Easter Morning
- Fresh Eggs: Modern Easter Egg Crafts
- Hats Off to Eggs! Dress Your Eggs in Easter Bonnets, Caps, and Crowns
- Baby Development Tracker
- Printable Spring Coloring Pages
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Can Your Kids Tell the Difference Between Candy and Medicine?
- What to Do When Your Child Is Choking