Instructions for making a cute Easter snack from a hard-boiled egg and pickled beet juice.
Hi. I'm Jordan DeFrank with FamilyFun here to show you how to make this pretty in pink rabbit. To make one you'll need a jar of pickled beads with beets removed, peeled hard boiled eggs, a carrot, some chives and black sesame seeds. So two peeled boiled eggs and picked beet juice for two days in the refrigerator. After 2 days, drain the eggs and pat dry. Cut and assemble the eggs. Add a carrot triangle noise, chive whiskers and black sesame seed eyes. And now your bunny is transform into a colorful Easter snack.
More For You
- Baby Development Tracker
- 10 Reasons to Love the Terrible Twos
- What Baby's Body Language Means
- Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Gender Prediction Chinese Birth Chart - Parents.com
- Q&A: 4 Common Questions About Curing Baby?s Cold
- Best Family Vacations: 2013 FamilyFun Travel Awards
- Ovulation Calculator - Interactive Calendar of Monthly Ovulation Cycles - Parents.com
- Facts About the 'Autism Diet' Gluten-Free Casein-Free Diet
- Gender Predictor Quiz - Parents.com
- Fresh Eggs: Modern Easter Egg Crafts